Thankful for my Family

Good afternoon!  Every month the blog group I belong to has a challenge.  This month's challenge is from Jackie and she wanted us to make 'Fall Blessings' projects.  The challenge this month is to create a project to showcase our Blessings and it needed to feature what we are thankful for plus it had to be a fall theme.  I really had to think about this for a few days, but I finally came up with a card that suits me well.

I used the All in the Family stamp set and I stamped out my family (even the dog...LOL).  Then I looked through my designer series papers until I found something that I thought would work and using the colors from the dsp I colored my family images. 

I used a white gel pen to color the buttons on my dress.  The leaves in the upper right corner were cut out from the designer series paper and I decided to add a small bow I tied using twine.

I also wanted to post the card I made for this week's ABC Challenge blog.  The challenge this week is a 'Tic Tac Toe' challenge and I actually ended up using 2 rows from the 'Tic Tac Toe' photo below.  I used Green Card Stock, Twine, Leaves, and Brown Card Stock, Fall Theme, Twine.  There's still time to play along so I hope you'll join us. 


Here are the other memebers from my blog group.  If you have time be sure to check out their cards!


Stamps:  All in the Family
Card Stock:  White, More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, DSP- Autumn Traditions (retired)
Ink:  Black Stazon
Supplies:  Twine, Scissors- for cutting out leaves, Scallop Border Punch, SU Markers, White Gel Pen, Tombow Multi Glue- for the leaves
Technique: 2 Step Stampin'

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

3 comments:

Ana Carolina Little said...

Oh Patty, I would have loved to have that stamp set for this challenge!!!. LOVE your card!!!

Athina said...

What a cute card! Great job on the challenge.

Jacquel said...

Your card is too cute Patty! I really love that dsp you used & the leaf embellishment in the corner.