September 14, 2010


Hi everyone! I have another Halloween card that I what to share with you.  I used an older SU stamp set called Best Witches. I simply stamped my image and colored it using my SU markers.

One of these days I'm going to have to take some pictures of my coloring as I go along.  Other than that my card was really easy to make. I used my scallop trim border punch to punch along my green and orange card stock layers.  My dp is from the dollar spot at Target and my ribbon is from Offray.

That's about it for today; I have to keep this short because I have tons of house work to get finished and my laundry is starting to pile up.

Have a great day and be sure to come on back tomorrow because I have a great Christmas card that I'm going to post!

Stamps:  Best Witches, All Year Cheer III
Card Stock: White, Black, Green Galore, Only Orange, DP- from Target's Dollar Spot
Ink: Black Stazon
Supplies: Ribbon, SU Markers, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig Pin It

5 comments:

Sally said...

Hi Patty,
Your card is gorgeous, love the simplicity of it combined with the halloween colours - so much fun, and your colouring is fantastic.
Sally. x

jimlynn said...

Very cute Patty....and what a cute, cute, image.
Lynn

paige said...

Cute image! I'm happy to see that someone else uses older SU stamp sets!

Emkay said...

Gorgeous Halloween colours! Really fun card.

Carrie said...

I have never seen this SU image before and I love it!!!! I have a thing for witches lol. Great card Patty