September 16, 2010



Hi everyone!  Sorry I'm a bit late posting today.  It was a really busy day for me today.  I didn't stop all day! 
I wanted to make a card for this week's designed2delight challenge.  I thought this week's digi image was so cute, I'm glad that I was able to play along last week.

I usually make clean & simple cards, but this time I decided to add a bit more to my card than I usually do while still keeping it simple for me.  I printed the image and then colored it using my SU markers.  I added a few white dots on the bear's shirt using my white gel pen.

My certainly celery layer is embossed using my SU square lattice embossing folder.  I was surprised at how much just that little bit of embossing added to my card.

I used my SU mat pack and paper piercing tool to help me align the holes for my brads.  I had a second bear image already printed out so I colored and cut out one extra flower which I placed alongside my sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you had a great day!  I'm off to watch The Apprentice with my husband.  All of the kids are in bed so it will be nice to have some quite time.  See you tomorrow!

Stamps: Designed2Delight Digi Image- Sew Kind, SU Small Script for my sentiment
Card Stock: White, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery
Ink: Black Stazon
Supplies: Ribbon, SU Markers, Cuttlebug, SU Embossing Folder Square Lattice, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Scallop Oval and Oval Nesties, SU Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Brads, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, White Gel Pen, Scissors- for cutting out the extra flower, 2 Way Glue Pen
Technique: Dry Embossing Pin It

8 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Awwwwwwwwww... how sweet is this? I love that cute little bear! and the colors you used are charming and fun! Delightful card!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is delightful. Love the colors and your wonderful layout. Your image is the cutest!

Sherrie Conner said...

G O R G E O U S ! ! !

Love it Patty!! The soft colors are perfect! Cute!!
Can't wait to see what you create with the latest Designed2Delight digi!! :)

Laura said...

What an adorable image.And you Did an awesome job with it.

KER said...

he's adorable...i love the background paper

paige said...

Cute card and fun colors!

Laurie HIMCR said...

Patty! I just love the colors together! Super cute image and GREAT card! tfs!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fantastic card- love the LO and love the stepped up CAS card. TFS