September 7, 2010



Hi there!  It's so quiet here without my son (he's in school right now and the baby is napping).  So it's a great time to update my blog!

Since I'm hosting a CAS (clean & simple) Christmas card swap I thought I would make CAS Christmas card today.  I received this image from one of my online stamping friends, thanks so much Jill!

I simply colored in the image using my SU markers and then I layered it onto my real red card stock.  Next, I added my silk red ribbon and then I stamped my Merry Christmas sentiment on my card.  (I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to help me align it nicely).  My ribbon is from Offray.

This was such a quick card to make; I can easily see myself making a few more of these for my holiday cards!  Thanks again for stopping on by and have a great rest of the day!

Stamps: High Hopes Three Pane Santa, Christmas Greetings is SU
Card Stock:  White, Real Red
Ink:  Black Stazon
Supplies: Ribbon, SU Markers, Stamp-a-ma-jig Pin It

8 comments:

jimlynn said...

Very cute, Patty. LOVE that clean and simple look too.
Lynn

KER said...

i always love your cards...CAS especially...this one is so cute and fun

Donna Heber said...

Patty,

This santa card is very cute. Whimsy too!

paige said...

CAS and oh so cute and fun!

Tina Connolly said...

Oh, Patty, that's just TOO cute! I love this!

Rhonda Langley said...

Cute card-nice coloring!

Carrie said...

Perfect CAS card. I love that image its the cutest!!!!

Tee McNeil Art said...

It's ADORABLE! I love it!