September 22, 2010



Hi everyone! I haven't been able to post the past few days, but I'm here now!  And today being the first day of fall I thought it would be appropriate to post a fall card.

I stamped my image using my black stazon ink and then I colored it using my SU markers. Sometimes is takes me a little bit of coloring to get my image just the way I want it using my SU markers. I so want to try coloring with copic markers, but for now this is what I have to work with.

My pumpkin pie layer is embossed using my pumpkin harvest embossing folder and my ribbon is from Offray. I didn't have any creamy caramel ribbon so I used a small piece of white ribbon and I colored it using my SU markers.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check back tomorrow. I have a card that I made for my sister and I wanted to post it before I sent it to her. Have a great rest of the day!

Stamps: Costume Bears
Card Stock: White, Creamy Caramel, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, DP from Target's Dollar Spot
Ink: Black Stazon
Supplies: Ribbon, SU Markers, Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Pumpkin Harvest
Technique: Dry Embossing Pin It

6 comments:

Donna Heber said...

Hi Patty,

This is such an adorable card. Your coloring is wonderful. Everything just flows together.

Carrie said...

Love it Patty!! I keep saying I need to start on my fall cards and haven't yet. I need to get going so thanks for the inspiration

Emkay said...

Cute card! That image is so sweet!

KER said...

i love this cute as a button bear...and the layout caught my eye when i saw it in the gallery @ SCS...saw the creator and was.."duh...no wonder"

Rhonda Langley said...

Cute! That little bear is adorable and I love the little strip of embossing!

Marilyn said...

This is a great card... that little bear is so cute & your layout is perfect!