September 6, 2010


Hey everyone!  I hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend!  The card I am posting today uses one of my favorite SU stamp sets, this set is perfect for so many occasions and it's so easy to use.

I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to help me align my images, but other than that I simply stamped away.

I stamped my flower images first and then I stamped the leaf stems using certainly celery ink and next I went on to stamp the leaves again using certainly celery ink.  It looks like I used different green inks for my leaves, but I didn't.

My blue card stock was punched using my scalloped border punch and I sort of staggered the layers of card stock just a bit. 

My ribbon is from Offray.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the day!

Stamps: Blossoms Abound
Card Stock: White, Brilliant Blue, Bliss Blue
Ink: Black Stazon, Brilliant Blue, Bliss Blue, Certainly Celery
Supplies: Ribbon, Scallop Border Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Technique: 2 Step Stampin Pin It

7 comments:

Alissa said...

Wow, Patty. That's amazing. I really thought you painted all of that. What a GORGEOUS card!

paige said...

This card is beautiful! Two-step stamps always make such impressive images.

jimlynn said...

Beautiful card Patty!!!!
Lynn

Karen Howard said...

Patty, this is gorgeous! I'm totally challenged when it comes to two-step stamping but this is amazing!

Donna Heber said...

Patty,

I love this set. Beautiful lilacs!

TrishG said...

oooh, this is stunning. Love the two colors of scallops on the bottom.

Carrie said...

This is lovely Patty. I love the colors you used on here. This is a perfect friend card.