September 3, 2010


Hey everyone!  I'm back!!!  Thank you for hanging in there while I took a much needed break.  School has started this week and two of my three children are now in school.  It's pretty quiet here during the day and the baby really seems to miss her brother and sister.

Yesterday she kept going into both of their bedrooms and she was calling their names, it was so cute.  I decided to make another Halloween card and I wanted to use a SU stamp set that I haven't inked yet.

I simply stamped the skeleton and then I stamped and cut out the pumpkin and placed it in the skeleton's hand.  My black card stock was punched using my bat lace border punch and the little bats in the upper right hand corner were also punched using an EK Success bat punch. 

My decorative paper is from the dollar spot at my local Target store, don't you just love their dp?  I'm going to check next time I go and look to see if they have any Christmas dp.

Well, that's about it for today, I'll be back again on Monday with my regualr scheduled postings.  Just in case anyone might be interested I am currently hosting a CAS (clean & simple) Christmas card swap and everyone is welcome to join us.  You will find more details about my swap here.

Also, there is a new gallery comment contest up and running on Splitcoast stampers.  You can find more information regarding that game here.  Come join us, it's a great way to leave some comments and make someone's day!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Stamps: Scary Skeleton, Halloween Frights
Card Stock: White, Only Orange, Black, DP- from Target's $ spot
Ink: Black Stazon, Only Orange
Supplies: Ribbon, EK Success Bat Lace Border Punch, EK Success Halloween Bats Punch, 2 Way Glue Pen, Scissors for cutting out pumpkin, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Dimensionals Pin It

11 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

oh, Patty! This is too cute! I love the skeleton... and your card is perfect!

Carrie said...

This is an adorable Halloween card! Love those little bats on there and that dancing skeleton.

Emkay said...

Such a cute idea to have him holding the pumpkin!

Donna Heber said...

Patty, I love Halloween. Perfect card with a great layout!

Laura said...

Patty, Im Glad to see you back.This card is so cute.TFS

KER said...

cute...i like the bat edging...and you can bet i'll be cking for the dp @ my target

Rhonda Langley said...

Super cute card! I just realized I have this set somewhere and have not inked it yet (it may still be unmounted!) Off to search!

paige said...

This is a great Halloween card! I love your attention to details1

Karen Howard said...

Welcome back, Patty! I'm loving all your halloween cards too!

Tamdsgns said...

LOvee Halloween cool card!

Tami said...

Nice to see you back:)