Birthday Medallion

Hi everyone!  Here's another card I made for the creative crew challenges on splitcoast stampers.  The creative crew challenge I made my card for was to use the Daydream Medallions stamp set.  I also made this card for this week's ABC challenges which is an anything goes challenge.  Come play along with us!

I stamped the images and cut them out using the floral frames framelits.  I layered them using dimensionals and I finished off my flower using a button tied with a twine bow and my sentiment which was stamped and punched out using my jewelry tag punch.

My background is dry embossed using my fancy fan embossing folder and I punched the sahara sand layer using my scallop border punch.  And that's about it for my card; the rest of it was just a matter of putting it all together.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Card #2 out of 100 towards my goal of 100 cards in 100 days

Stamps:  Daydream Medallions, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  White, Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette, Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink:  Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette
Supplies:  Big Shot, Floral Frames Framelits, Button, Twine, Jewelry Tag Punch, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Scallop Border Punch, Glue Dots, Dimensionals
Technique:  Dry Embossing

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

7 comments:

Darnell said...

This is very lovely, Patty. The colors are soft and perfect for a spring birthday, Mother's Day, or even Easter. Very versatile design!

jan farnworth said...

what a great card patty so pretty.

:: BlueInks :: said...

Pretty, pretty! Love those soft colors together. The embossing is to die for. Love that stamp set you used too.

Created by Kathi said...

Love this card... so elegant :) Thanks for inspiring me! Kathi

Becky said...

Another beautiful card. Love the embossing and beautiful soft colors.

Danielle Vincent said...

So so so beautiful. Love the layered medallions. I finally used mine for the first time on Friday. Lots of possibilities with this set. Love the softness of this gorgeous card. Hugs D

Rosie Gustafson said...

Patty your cards are always so pretty.