Creative Crew Elements of Style Card

This is the last of the four cards I made this month for the Splitcoast Creative Crew challenge this month.   This challenge was the catalog focus and I decided to use the elements of style stamp set.

The flower was stamped and colored using my SU markers and then I cut it out using my oval collection framelits and I added some sponging. The background of my card was dry embossed using the perfect polka dots embossing folder and it's layered using in color designer series paper and then I added a ribbon, my layered sentiment and three basic pearls.

That's about it for this card, it was fairly easy to make and I spent the most time on coloring the flower image.  The bloomin marvelous sentiment is from the new SAB bloomin marvelous stamp set.

Card #5 out of 100 towards my goal of 100 cards in 100 days.

Stamps:  Elements of Style, Bloomin Marvelous
Card Stock:  Chocolate Chip, White, Primrose Petals, In Color Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink:  Black Stazon, Chocolate Chip
Supplies:  SU Markers, Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Oval Collection Framelits, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Sponge, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch
Technique:  Dry Embossing, Sponging, Paper Piercing

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

5 comments:

Pia S said...

What an elegant design for this lovely flower image! I find it quite hard to color flowers - I struggle with getting the shading right, but you've done the coloring so well!

Marilyn said...

Such a pretty and classy card!

Becky said...

wow, this is gorgeous. Love those flowers and you did a fabulous job coloring them.

Unknown said...

Wow stunning card & such gorgeous colours xxx

Zella said...

Patty, this card is so beautiful!!!! But then all your cards always are... :)