I began making this card by stamping my image and I stamped it off first and then I stamped it onto my card stock. I wanted the image to be lighter so that I could stamp my sentiment over it. Once I had my image stamped I cut it out using my oval framelits and I cut an oval black layer for behind it.
My background was dry embossed using my honeycomb embossing folder and I decided to dig through my scraps for some dsp to use as banners and I found some from a retired 6x6 paper stack. I cut them into strips and using my 1" corner punch I notched off the ends. Then I assembled my card and I added some basic pearls on my flower layer for my embellishment.
Card #8 out of 100 towards my goal of 100 cards in 100 days.
Stamps: Love & Sympathy, Field Flowers
Card Stock: White, Black, Sahara Sand, SU Paper Stack DSP (retired)
Ink: Sahara Sand, Black Stazon
Supplies: Big Shot, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Oval Collection Framelits, 1" Square Punch, Basic Pearls
Technique: 2 Step Stampin', Dry Embossing
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you will come over and play along this week with us at ABC Challenges!
Card #9 out of 100 towards my goal of 100 cards in 100 days.
Stamps: Field Flowers
Card Stock: White, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso
Ink: Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Old Olive, Early Espresso
Technique: 2 Step Stampin'