Wedding Invitations

Good Morning!  I've been busy making some wedding invitation samples for a bride.  Her wedding colors are hot pink and black and she wanted me to create something with a budget in mind.  So far I made up these samples for her.  I think I like the first sample invites better, but I made the second set to show her something that would be less expensive to mail and less expensive to make.


To create this set of invites I first stamped the flower image using black ink and I stamped it all over onto a white sheet of card stock.  Then I cut up that sheet and I used it as my designer series paper.  I used my scallop border punch to punch along the bottom of the response card and I stamped the wedding day sentiment using melon mambo ink.  The wedding day stamp is from the all year cheer stamp set and I cut off the word happy so it was easier to stamp. 

On the invitation I did the same thing using the stamped card stock as my designer series paper and on this card I added some hot pink ribbon and the bride & groom's names above it.    Since this was just a sample card I used mine and my husband's names.  I first stamped the four frames image, punched it out, and then layered the ovals.  The names were computer generated.

Cards #10 & #11 out of 100 towards my goal of 100 cards in 100 days

Stamps:  Mixed Bunch, Four Frames, All Year Cheer III
Card Stock:  White, Black, Melon Mambo
Ink:  Black, Melon Mambo
Supplies:  Scallop Border Punch, Ribbon, Decorative Label Punch, Large Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch



I decided to make these as a sample because they were easy to make, perfect for mailing, and inexpensive for a bride on a budget.  I really like this embossing folder since it's not completely covered with a design and it leaves room to stamp a sentiment.  I used the forever & always stamp from the loving thoughts stamp set and it's just perfect for her wedding invitation.  I had to use my stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the forever & always sentiment because I wanted to make sure it was stamped just right in-between the embossing.

To create the response card I used the same embossing folder and I left the bottom portion unembossed which left me some room to stamp the wedding day greeting.  Just at the bottom of the embossing I used my simply score tool to create two embossed lines.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll be back later with an Easter card!

Cards #12 & 13 out of 100 towards my goal of 100 cards in 100 days

Stamps:  Loving Thoughts, All Year Cheer III
Card Stock:  White, Black, Melon Mambo
Ink:  Black Stazon
Supplies:  Big Shot, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Simply Score Tool, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Technique:  Dry Embossing

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like to choose these beautiful wedding invitation cards for my wedding. You have implemented great creativity with card's design and its fonts as well.

Created by Kathi said...

Patty I LOVE those invites... personally I hope she can go with the ribbon one... but it was wise to show her the different options too... both showcase her colors... the damask looking one just appeals to my sense of wedding more :) Thanks for sharing... I read every post you make and love them all! Kathi

:: BlueInks :: said...

Oh, these are pretty, pretty, pretty, Patty! I really like the choices on the right in both pictures. Your colors, placement of items and layout are spot on!