November 16, 2009


Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great day! Did you ever have one of those days where you just keep going all day long, but you feel like you didn't get much accomplished? Well, that is how my day went today, but I'm done for now and I thought I would update my blog.

This is my card for today's CAS (Clean & Simple Challenge). This week's challenge is an inspiration challenge based the Vera Bradley website, handbag selection seen here.

The picture below is of the handbag that I chose for my inspiration. I just love this purse. I wanted it for Christmas two years ago and my mother in law was going to buy it for me, but she ended up buying me a different pattern. I still would love to have this pattern- maybe this Christmas santa will bring me one ;)

I stamped my flowers using Chocolate Chip ink and then I added a bit of blue using my SU marker.

I then cut out the flowers and assembled my card, super quick and easy!

I also added some white dots using my white gel pen and the center flower is popped using dimensionals.

My birthday sentiment is from SU's It's Your Birthday stamp set.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Pin It

No comments: