November 17, 2009


Hi everyone! I wasn't too happy with my card for yesterday's CAS inspiration challenge, so I decided to make another one.

The picture below is the handbag that I chose to use for my inspiration to create my card. I love this handbag and I just had to buy it before it retired this past summer.

I used the flower stamp from SU's True Friend stamp set. Using my SU markers I colored the stamp and then stamped it onto my card stock.


My Bashful Blue card stock is stamped using Bashful Blue ink and the same flower stamp. I decided to make this a thinking of you card, so my sentiment is from SU's Warmest Regards stamp set.

I wasn't quite sure how to add my ribbon onto my card, and when all else fails, I tend to resort to using ribbon tabs, but I think they sometimes add a nice touch to a card and it's a great way to use up some ribbon scraps like I did with this card.

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Pin It

2 comments:

TrishG said...

So cute. Love the layout. Wonderful job for the inspiration challenge.

Cookie said...

I love both of your cards! Its a tough challenge for me since I dont have anything remotely close to the designs on the purses...Great job!