I eliminated three card stock layers and one color of card stock, the punched out butterflies, liquid pearls, stamped background, and punched edge along the bottom. On my remade card I used the same image, but I did some dry embossing on the bottom half of my background.
For my main image I colored my stamp using my SU markers and then stamped it onto my card stock. On my background I only ebmossed half (I placed my card stock partially inside my embossing folder) and then just above the Swiss Dots embossed background I added three decorative score lines.
I wasn't too sure about the ribbon that I chose, but I guess it looks alright. Oh, and I also thought that I should mention that I added a few small dots in the center of the flowers using my Close to Cocoa marker.