November 12, 2009


Hi everyone! My husband's grandmother came over today. She usually comes over once a week to spend some time with the children and it gave me some time to catch up with my house work.

Since I ended up having a pretty good day, I decided to make a nice supper (we had pigs in the blanket). I don't make them often, but my family loves them.

After supper we took our son for his weekly swimming lessons. This was only his second week, but he just loves it. He wants to know how many more days until he goes again.

I posted a picture (below) of my son at his swimming lesson today. He is swimming in the water with my husband. The parents go in the water with the children during the last 15 minutes.



I made another card for Monday's CAS color challenge- to create a card using white plus one color.

I made a card similar to this one awhile back- you can see that card here. I'm not posting this card under the CAS40 challenge because without thinking I used gold brads, so I didn't stay within the white plus one color limit.

I used the poinsettia stamp from SU's Perfect Presentation stamp set. I colored the poinsettia using my Real Red SU marker because I didn't want to stamp the wording that is around the poinsettia image. Then I just stamped a few of them together in a row.

My sentiment is from SU's Holiday & Wishes stamp set and my ribbon is from Offray.

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a wonderful day! Tomorrow I'm going to post some pictures of my new ScrapBox.
Pin It

1 comment:

TrishG said...

Very pretty again. Nice simple design. Love the ribbon and bling.