November 23, 2009


Happy Monday....and once again here's my card for today's CAS clean & simple challenge. Today's challenge is a ways to use it challenge and we were to find ways to use sponging.

All I did was stamp the tree image using brown stazon ink. Then I sponged the sky blue starting with a lighter blue along the bottom (Bashful Blue) and then towards the top I finished sponging used a darker blue (Night of Navy).

Then using a punched scalloped circle I did some more sponging using a medium color blue ink (Brocade Blue) to make it look like clouds in the sky.

My daughter said I needed some snowflakes so I had to stamp some of those on as well.

Lastly, I added some glitter over the snow using a VersaMark ink pad and Iridescent Ice embossing powder. It's super glittery in person.

I'll update my blog tomorrow and if I have some extra time I'll try to show how I did my sponging, it really was quick and easy.

I hope you all have Happy Thanksgiving!
Pin It

No comments: