July 27, 2010

Good Morning!  The card I made today is for Bugaboo's Sweet Sweet Summertime challenge.  The challenge is a theme challenge to create a summer card.  The image I used on my card is a Bugaboo digi image called BF summer treats.

I printed the digi image and then heat set it using my heat gun.  You'll want to be sure and heat set your image, it really does keep the ink from smearing.  Next, I colored the image using my SU markers and then I cut it out using my scallop circle Nesties.

And finally, I added some white dots on my green card stock using my white gel pen.  And that's it, a super quick and easy card!  Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, have a great day!

Stamps:  Bugaboo digi image- Beach Frog Summer Treats
Card Stock: White, Pink Passion, Green Galore, DP is DCWV Sweet Glitter Pack
Ink:  None
Supplies:  Ribbon, Scallop Border Punch, White Gel Pen, SU Markers, Cuttlebug, Scallop Circle Nesties Pin It

11 comments:

Annie said...

oh my goodness, Patty, this is darling!!! :)

Emkay said...

So fun and summery!

Rae Anne said...

Oh Patty, come back!!! This is so juicy sweet - I just love it!!! :D Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Sweet Summertime challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

KER said...

sweet...and summery...you nailed it!!!

jimlynn said...

So cute - and yes, summery looking!!!! Darling image. Super card.
Lynn

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a fun card- I love this and love the colors too!

Michele Lourenco said...

simple and sweet. those are always my fave!

Cheryl said...

So very cute,love the beautiful bright colours!!! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug!!
xx

Jackie said...

What a fun cute card! I love how you used these colors too! Thanks for playing along at The Catch the Bug Challenge!

Tammy Miller said...

Hey stranger how are you ??, well I love your card so cute! Thanks for stopping by and dont be a stranger!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Hey Patty! Nice to "see" you:) GREAT work on your card. Thanks for joining us this week at Bugaboo:) Hope you are doing well!!