July 30, 2010

And here is the second card I made for the Bugaboo Sweet Summer Time challenge.   


Again, I printed the image; heat set it using my heat gun and then colored it using my SU markers.  I added some white dots on the bonnet using my white gel pen.

My pink background paper is DP from SU, but my blue background paper is actually bashful blue cardstock that I simply added a few white dots on using my white gel pen.

I have two rows of paper piercing just along the right side of my card and I've added a small spiral clip in the upper right hand corner of my main image.

Stamps: Bugaboo digi image- Baseball Sunbonnet Girl
Card Stock: White, Brocade Blue, Bashful Blue, SU DP
Ink:  None
Supplies:  Ribbon, White Gel Pen, SU Markers, Spiral Clip, SU Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool
Technique:  Paper Piercing

Have a great weekend!  I'll be back again on Monday with another clean & simple card to share! Pin It

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

PERFECT! Love the colors, image, everything. So cute.
Lynn

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling- love the sunbonnet baseball ball catching image- and your coloring is wonderful! TFS

KER said...

love this card!...both my daughters played softball...hoping to get the g-daughter into bonnetball next year...this card is great

Laura said...

As always Perfect card.At least I think so.And that is imgage is so cute!TFS

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Patty these are so cute! I love Bug A Boo stamps! Hey, there's a design team call over at Michelle Perkett Studios I thought you might be interested in. Here's a link for you:http://michelleperkettstudio.blogspot.com/2010/08/michelle-perkett-studio-dt-call.html

Tanya said...

I love the card....it's so girly :) Great job!!

Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug!