July 22. 2010


I love the CAS-tastic blog challenges.  I do them almost weekly and yesterday my card was chosen as one of the top five.  How exciting!  Here is my card from last week, if anyone would like to take a look.

And today I'd like to share the card I made for this week's CAs-tastic challenge, inspired by summer.

I also made this card for last week's free for all challenge on splitcoast.  That challenge was to use something new on our cards.  This is my first attempt at using my new nesties.  My local AC Moore store just started carrying them.

My card is really simple to make all I did was to color my flower stamp using my SU markers and then stamped it onto my card stock.

Next, I added a few rows of paper piercing, stamped my sentiment and then assemble my card.  Super quick and easy!

Have a great rest of the day!  I'm going to try and stay cool, get some house work finished, and enjoy the rest of my day.

Stamps: Garden Silhouettes, Warmest Regards
Card Stock: White, Pretty in Pink, SU DP
Ink: Brown Stazon
Supplies: Ribbon, SU Markers, Square #7 Nesties, Scallop Square #7 Nesties, Cuttlebug, SU Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Stamp-a-ma-jig,
Technique: Paper Piercing Pin It

9 comments:

jimlynn said...

Very pretty! And congrats.
Lynn

Laurie HIMCR said...

This is so clean and pretty! LOVE IT!!!

=o) kel said...

so pretty... love the colors patty!!

lovies, =o) kel

Laura said...

Very Pretty! I'm so happy to hear they chose you as a winner.

Deb Neerman said...

This is just gorgeous, Patty! Love it!!

paige said...

Sweet card! So very pretty!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Gorgeous card Patty!

Karen B. said...

I would be shopping at AC Moore everyday if mine carried them! Do you know if they offer the 40% off on nesties? On to your card, it is just so pretty! Such soft colors, great arrangement.

Karen Howard said...

Hi Patty,

This is gorgeous! Love the different colors in your image, I've yet to figure out how to do this and make it look so natural like yours!

Hugs, Karen